[Kroupware] Imap folders

kox kox at atlas.cz
Mon Mar 1 14:30:32 CET 2004

>>My next problem is that i am unable to login to newly created imap
>>account with Mozilla (1.7a). The only option is to create imap accoutn
>>with Outlook Express 6 which is functional for the 1st time and than
>>re-login with Mozilla. Than I can operate with account in Mozilla. I
>>dont´t understand what I´am doing wrong.
>

> I'd test with a stable mozilla first before posting to the list.
>
> Maarten

So I made some tests:

Mozilla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7a (Win32)
Thunderbird 0.5 (Win32)
Bat 2.04 (Win32)
Outlook Express 6

Kolab installed from binary snapshot-20040217235200
FreeBSD 4.9
Fedora Core 2 - Test 1

and the result is same:

When I try to connect to newly created imap account with Mozilla,
Thunerbird, Bat email client, the server respons is "mailbox does not
exists". Than I connect with Outlook Express 6 and everything goes well
and after one connection with Oulook is the account usable with Mozilla,
Thunderbird, Bat too.

Really I don´t understand.

k0x