[Kroupware] Integration with Exchange server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 30 17:39:09 CET 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 17:12, SNOW, MICHAEL (SBCSI) wrote:
> Will the Kroupware server product share calendaring information with
> Exchange server?

It depends on what you understand by "sharing".
Kolab Clients can use the Freebusy list and invite people
by email that using Outlook/Exchange.

> If not, is there a plan underway to develop such a
> connector?

It is not planned that the server directly shares information
with exchange.

> Also, I didn't see anything to suggest that Kroupware has any form of
> real-time support available (even fee-based).  Am I missing something?

What do you understand by "real-time" support?
The companies close to the Kolab Project
(e.g. Codefusion, Erfrakon, Intevation and Klarälvdalens)
already provide support contracts
on an individual basis with defined reaction times.
Naturally there are others to offer support, too.