[Kroupware] kolab server, request tracker and redirecting to pipes question

Adam Tworkowski adam at tworkowski.com
Sat Jan 10 15:58:35 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to integrate my Kolab server with Request Tracker
(www.bestpractical.com).   If were to use SMTP services provided by regular
Exim or Postfix (actaully can't recall if I have us RT with Postfix), I would
add the the following line to my /etc/aliases file so that emails sent to
general-request at mydomain.com would be piped to the said /usr/bin/rt-mailgate
program.  End of story.

general-request:   "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General --action correspond
--url  http://localhost/"

I don't think the Cyrus Sieve filtering (a part of Kolab) is able to acheive a
pipe -- at least I can't get it to work.  I've tried adding the above line to
/kolab/etc/postfix/aliases and it doesn't seem to work.  Is there a Postfix
directive that I need to change?

Thanks in advance,
Adam