[Kroupware] Rebuilding Postfix Aliases

Stefan Lang steven at organet.com
Fri Feb 27 11:51:28 CET 2004

But, then there is another bug or feature :-)

I want to send one mail to multiple users, for example a mail to
"operator at foo.bar" should be delivered to "someuser1 at foo.bar" and
"someuser2 at foo.bar".
I've smuggled some more aliases via LDIF-File into the LDAP-Database, and
looked into virtual.db.
The mail could only be delieverd to someuser1 at foo.bar because kolab only
generates entries in "virtual" like that:

operator at foo.bar  someuser1 at foo.bar
operator at foo.bar  someuser2 at foo.bar

So postfix finds the first matching entry and aborts its seek!

The "correct" entry should be:
operator at foo.bar  someuser1 at foo.bar, someuser2 at foo.bar

I'm using the wrong mechanism? Please excuse me, when I'm totally wrong!

Stevie