AW: [Kroupware] announcing OpenPKG 2.0 with kolab-20040217-2.0.0available on ZfOS

Ronny Bolzendahl rbolzendahl at netzkraefte.de
Thu Feb 26 13:37:43 CET 2004

Hi,

I just installed the new version with the ZfOS obmtool (binary) on a SuSE
9.0 dist. Install went pretty well. Nothing to complain.
However, when I tried to connect via the Toltec Connector from a Outlook 2k
Client and Syncronize the folders with the German special Chars like ö,ä and
ü I recived an error message from the Toltec Connector: "Unable to create a
IMAP4 mailbox for the folder 'Gelöschte Objekte'. The IMAP4 error message
'RNT8 NO Invalid mailbox name'.

Well, I know this might be a Toltec issue, since they might be able to
translate the special chars easyly... Wonder if this is a rfc matter or if
there is a switch for the IMAP config to allow these chars.

But hey, great job! Was waiting for the new release =)

MfG

Ronny Bolzendahl
netzkraefte.de GmbH
Ruhrstr. 13