[Kroupware] Storing hashed passwords in LDAP?

Keller Alexander alexander.keller at badenIT.de
Tue Feb 24 09:02:17 CET 2004

Hi,

you might have a look at the kolab issue tracker. The problem is already
addressed...

Title:	Passwords in OpenLDAP database are cleartext
Priority:	urgent
Status:	in-progress
Link:		https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue6

Bye