[Kroupware] Active Directory Integration

Martin Fienkeng mfienkeng at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:24:21 CET 2004

I am new to this application but from reading about it, I like it so much
that I am already looking at implementing it at one of my client's site.
They are a small shop and cannot afford the microsoft package to provide the
same functionality

Having said that, they do run a windows 2000 ad system and it would be nice
to integrate this application with it with regards to user provisioning and
authentication.

I read an email on the archive list from someone saying that there is an
implementation of this.  IF this is the case I would be very grateful if
someone could point me in the right direction

Thanks for developing such a wonderful system

Martin