[Kroupware] KDE3.2 release

Liz Young liz at kandew.com
Tue Feb 3 20:16:03 CET 2004

Hi to both of you,

This is more for the kdepim-users list, but here goes.

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 10:10 am, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Den 3. feb 2004, kl. 19:02, skrev Bradley M Alexander:
> > I saw on the KDE site today that 3.2 has been released. As I am
> > about to
> > deploy Kroupware at home, and I _think_ I recall seeing that the
> > kdepim and
> > kdenetwork pieces in 3.2 should have kroupware functionality built
> > in.
> >
> > Does it?

Not yet.
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kdepim-3.3-features.html

> i'd like to know that too. Another thing is that i remember someone
> talking about kontact, is that in RC3.2

Yes.  Look here under New Applications:
http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.2.php

Kontact as a full-fledged Kolab client is one of the release goals for
kdepim 3.3.

Peace,
-Liz