[Kroupware] Re: Toltec Connector Wishes

Carsten Schurig cs-ml-0110031013 at ebz-dresden.de
Tue Apr 13 09:29:05 CEST 2004

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:55:48 +0200, Henning Holtschneider wrote:

>> 	* It would be nice, if I could configure the access right for more than
>> 	one folder at once so that I don't have to do the same procedure more
>
> This would make the Connector too compliacted (IMHO). Toltec Connector is

I don't think so. It would be just another dialog on the general setup
page for the connector.

> meant to be as simple to use as possible. Apart from that, you can't
> change permissions on multiple folders at once with native
> Outlook/Exchange server, either.

Well, so it would be better than exchange! To be honest, I don't care
about exchange. A solution similar to exchange should fulfill the most
important tasks to have people switch, but it could (should) be better
nevertheless.

>> 	than one time... (maybe a general administration interface in Outlook
>> 	which shows you all published folders ;-)
>
> You can always modify the permissions through cyradm or any other Cyrus
> administration frontend that lets you modify the ACLs.

Ok, I'll have a look at that.

Thanks,
	Carsten