[Kroupware] Kolab stopt working when I get Spam

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Sep 29 17:11:37 CEST 2003

Hi Olaf,

Can you send me the settings you use for fetchmail? (The fetchmailrc file)

Isn't this a matter of fetchmail getting stuck while retrieving the mail rather
than postfix?

Or is it sitting in the postfix queue? I have tried mail a message to
"I am bid dude <Hotmail dot com" on my server and postfix just refuses to
accept it.

There is a patch for fetchmail to skip broken messages in a POP3 account if
your problem lies with postfix.

Regards,
Stephan