[Kroupware] Kolab stopt working when I get Spam

Olaf Boehm olaf.boehm at lanner.de
Mon Sep 29 16:58:30 CEST 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 18:56, Olaf Boehm wrote:
> The postfix from Kolab doesnt accept spam with broken header e.g. from
> "I am big dude <hotmail com>"

Seems to be the right behaviour.

> What can I do to let postfix accept all mails and send mails with
broken
> header to the mailmaster or to drop it!

I don't know if there is a postfix option to make it accept broken
headers.
It might be an in depth postfix question and I doubt that
it should accept broken headers.

> The problem is when postfix cannot read that message this postbox is
> stuck and you cant receive mails anymore!!!!

How does your pipe work?
E.g. how do you feed mails into postfix.
That programm should accept the error condition from postfix
and drop that broken email I assume...

I fetch mails with fetchmail pop3 from my isp  (gmx.de or puretec.de)
and then deliver to kolab smtp (kolab postfix)