[Kroupware] Imap hangs - Database locks

pberry at business-critical.co.uk pberry at business-critical.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 17:16:26 CEST 2003

I have a similiar issue which seems to reproduce when I try and logon with
Horde when already logged on with kmail. It happened a few times after I first
got Horde installed and I was experimenting, generally a stop and start of
Kolab fixed but on one occaision I have had to recover my database.

Peter Berry