[Kroupware] Imap hangs - Database locks

Nicolas Huillard nhuillard at ghs.fr
Tue Sep 23 17:01:31 CEST 2003

We had a lot of that messages in our previous kolab install (kolab beta
1). This is a warning from lmtpd or mydelete (regularly purge duplicate
mails) : this is basically a lib that thinks there are too many
processes attached to a DB file.
This occurs when you have a fast flow of a lot of messages, or many
duplicates to purges, etc. We had this message at about 30 lockers on a
regular basis, but the numbre jumped to 50-100 lockers when a rish of
mails arrived.
I didn't any of these with kolab 1.0.latest.

NH

--
Nicolas Huillard
Directeur Technique