AW: [Kroupware] Problems with webinterface (horde)

Leideck, Wolfgang Wolfgang.Leideck at onsys.de
Thu Sep 11 16:11:57 CEST 2003

Hello.
Okay, i have solved the problem. I've forgotten to do /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab -o -v.
But now i hav other problems.
If i want to create a new folder i get the permission denied message from the kolab server,
another problem is that i could not send mail because of an missing directory.
Can anyone give me some hints?

Wolfgang

PS: Sorry about my questions but i'm very new to kolab.

Thanks