[Kroupware] About Kolab and plugins

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 10 11:38:51 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 21:39, Joon Radley wrote:
> On the About Kolab page I found the following reference:

That is the page internal to the Kolab Admin pages.

> I would like to know if there will be any objections if I changed it to the
> following:

In your copy, you naturally can resonably adapt that webpages.
It should be done in a way that is clear
what was not done by the original authors
to avoid confusion. ;)

> "In addition Microsoft Windows users may use Outlook together with the
> proprietary Konsec Plugin or Toltec Connector Plugin  as a fully functional
> Kolab client."
>
> The web site is not yet up and running, but will be completed before the
> Toltec Connector release date ( 1st October 2003 ).

We welcome any new plug-in development.

I believe that we might need to make a webpage on the Kolab
(community) pages to list the possible plug-in options and their
current status from the user perspective.
Probably that "About" page should point to that
and stay more neutral otherwards.

Will bring up the details on the Kolab-devel list.