[Kroupware] Apache compile failed

J.A.J. van Belkum avbelkum at gfo.nl
Mon Sep 8 11:34:13 CEST 2003

I did:

rpm -ba apache.spec --define 'with_mod_ssl yes' --define 'with_mod_dav
yes'         --define 'with_mod_auth_ldap yes' --define
'with_mod_php_openldap yes' --define 'with_mod_php_imap yes' --define
'with_mod_php yes'         --define 'with_mod_php_gettext yes'  --define
'with_gdbm_nbdm yes'

And still no luck :(

df -h
/dev/hda3              18G  4.9G   12G  30% /

rpm -qi gdbm
Name:    gdbm                        Source RPM:
gdbm-1.8.3-20030213.src.rpm
Version: 1.8.3                       Packager:     The OpenPKG Project
Release: 20030213                    Build Host:   aukjan.office.gfo.int
Group:   Database                    Build System: ix86-linux2.4
Distrib: OpenPKG [PLUS]              Build Time:   Mon 08 Sep 2003
08:14:52 AM CEST
License: LGPL                        Relocations:  /kolab
Vendor:  FSF                         Install Size: 97275 bytes
     GNU dbm is a set of database routines that use extensible hashing.
     It works similar to the standard UNIX dbm routines.
Provides:
     gdbm::with_ndbm = yes
     gdbm::with_nofsync = no
     gdbm = 1.8.3-20030213