[Kroupware] kolab don't start

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Sep 8 10:25:45 CEST 2003

Hi Frank,

Please be aware that only POP3s is enabled as a default on new versions of
Kolab. To enable plain POP3 please enable it in the web interface.

Also, Kolab has it's own init script for all the services. You should use
/kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab to stop and start services. Your sysv-editor wont be
of too much use.

Regards,
Stephan