[Kroupware] kolab don't start

Frank Christalle christalle at berliner-stadtmission.de
Fri Sep 5 13:31:48 CEST 2003

Hallo all together,

I use Debian 3.0  an the installation  seems okay. No Errormessages etc, i
can start the Webadmin without an Error. But if i start the Debian
SYSV-editor an restart the kolabserver i became an Error-message. from
Openldap. He tell to me that he can't find the sladp.pid thats why he can
start openldap. What is this?
If i try to connect the pop3s server per konsole (telnet localhost
portnumber) i can connect, but the authentification is not funktional.
I hope my english is good enough to understand my problem an their is
somebody that can me give an answer. Thanks for all.