[Kroupware] Kolab Distribution Lists - Multiple Domains - Multiple Aliases

Christopher Lewis chris at maximlighting.com
Wed Sep 3 10:45:47 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 07:55 am, you wrote:
> Am Tuesday 02 September 2003 08:48 pm schrieb Christopher Lewis:
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
> > I'm a little disappointed to see the files are only the username portion
> > of the e-mail address, especially since I had argued with Martin against
> > changing the UID to the full e-mail address.
>
> In the future the freebusy lists shall be called UID.ifb, where UID is the
> full email address. The reason why kolab 1.0 has the old single-domain
> naming (name.vfb) is that we rather late introduced the preperation of
> multi-domain setups and did not want to void all the Outlook compatibility
> testing.
[snip]
> Regards,
> -- martin
> P.S.: Still on vacation ;-)

Sorry, Martin.  I didn't mean to disturb your vacation.  Hope you're having
enough fun for all of us! :)

But now I'm curious, how does the client get freebusy information?  Does it
actually look up the file on the server?  If so, how does it currently know
which file to use?  I only ask because I haven't got a clue how to find it on
my own.

Thanks in advance.
--
Christopher Lewis