[Kroupware] KMail CVS and Kolab

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Fri Oct 31 22:28:16 CET 2003

Hi!

I want to try KMails Kolab-support. Normal IMAP of course is no problem. But I
can not setup the groupware resources. I bind the resources to Kolab->INBOX
and they get created. But when I restart KMail everytime I get a dialog-box
if I want to create the resource folder the first time. If I press OK the
resource folder appear for a moment but then they go away from the folder
view.

Do I need these groupware resource folders? How to setup this beast ?;-)

Bye

  Thorsten