[Kroupware] Kolab-webclient + Toltec???

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Oct 16 20:35:14 CEST 2003

Hi Kirk,

> I have both Toltec's Outlook Connector and the Kolab-webclient working
> properly and independantly.  However, they don't seem to be "sharing"
> information.

> Does Toltec's connector not truely sync with Kolab's database?

The Toltec Connector saves the Outlook objects in the Microsoft TNEF format.
I assume that the web client is saving the information in the format iCal
and vCard. Web Client cannot talk TNEF and the Toltec Connector cannot talk
iCal and vCard.

> Are there any Outlook sync clients that *will* work?

Currently I know of no synchronization client that can do this. Keep a watch
on the Kolab plug-in page, good things are in the pipeline ;-)

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 83 368 8557