[Kroupware] Kolab in FreeBSD, web administrator doesn't work

Mark mark at wildrhino.com
Mon Oct 13 20:34:40 CEST 2003

> First, I had to patch the cyrus-imapd groupfile hack, because it used
> fgetgrent(), a function unavailable in BSD libc. An OS-independent
> replacement can be found in the ProFTPd sources (lib/pwgrent.c).
Otherwise,
> the installation went smoothly.

Can someone point a freeBSD newbie to a step-by-step for doing something
like this?  I understand what's being done in theory, but have no idea how
to go about actually *doing* it.

Any pointers gratefully accepted :-)

Yours,
Mark

PS - many thanks to Arjan, Christopher & others for the help they've
published on this topic.