[Kroupware] kolab and Novel eDirectory

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Tue Oct 7 17:26:43 CEST 2003

Hi,

Stephan Buys <list at codefusion.co.za> writes:

> Hi,
>
> We are starting Active Directory 2003 work within the next two weeks, the
> result will be a Kolab server that can integrate into any kind of LDAP
> system as long as the right schema exists.

Good luck :-)
You have to think about a complete different way of database updating,
which is done by kolab now acting as slurpd. Schema design in AD is a
pain, I have a 2003 AD in my test environment :-(
Don't forget that authentication is done via kerbros, so you have to
use a kerberos principal instead of email ID.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521