[Kroupware] kolab and Novel eDirectory

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Tue Oct 7 10:17:59 CEST 2003

Hi,

We are starting Active Directory 2003 work within the next two weeks, the
result will be a Kolab server that can integrate into any kind of LDAP
system as long as the right schema exists.

We would be very interested in collaborating with you, as this work should
have similar results.

I suggest you join the kolab-devel mailing list and we can discuss the
technicalities on there.

Sincerely,
--
Stephan  Buys