[Kroupware] Kolab WebClient RC1 release

Stuart Bingë datura at mighty.co.za
Fri Oct 3 16:57:03 CEST 2003

Hi Maarten,

We'll definitely look at integrating Lorenzo's features into the next
release, as they are very useful. For this version, however, we mainly
wanted to get it out for testing as it uses a whole new (possibly
unstable) code base. Due to this we left out any 'extra' features that
we had lying around - they should all make their way into RC2 :-)

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë
Code Fusion cc.