[Kroupware] Kolab WebClient RC1 release

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Fri Oct 3 16:32:41 CEST 2003

Hello Stuart (and list),

so far it looks pretty nice, alot more modern then the previous horde,
and nicely adjusted to kolab with the logos etc.
One gripe so far, I had Lorenzo's patches to the previous webclient
installed, which enabled more advanced user settings, like a sender
adress, reply-to adress and other personal data changes - posibility.
Is it possible to port them to this horde version, which probably means
doing the same things he did; adding horde-person (iirc) to the ldap,
and enabling the functionality of horde that uses that...

regards,

Maarten