[Kroupware] Kolab Server + Outlook + Passwords

Keller Alexander alexander.keller at badenIT.de
Thu Oct 2 12:22:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm running Kolab Server with OutlookXP Clients and Connector-Plugin.
Now a user changes his password using the Kolab Webinterface, so
far so good :) After changing the password, also die Outlook Mail
Accounts and die Connector Password have to be updated with the
new password. But actually I would like to change these passwords
automatically - so the user only needs to change one item.

Is there any way to do this? Any idea? Maybe using a Samba PDC?
I don't even know where Outlook keeps the account passwords.

Thanks!

Regards
 Alexander Keller