[Kroupware] New testing packages of Kolab

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Wed Oct 1 11:37:12 CEST 2003

konold at erfrakon.de wrote:

>P.S.: We are currently in the process of defining our feature list for
>Kolab 2.0. Now is time to speak up with your wishes.

hi,

the webclient is high on my wishlist. I'm running the 'Stuart' release
with Lorenzo's patches, and they kick very much ass, so pulling those
into the release would be nice.
Lorenzo has some other enhancements to the gui lying in Italy, and they
need to be translated, I'm hereby volunteering to translate it to dutch
where needed.
I don't know the timeline for 2.0, so if its far in the future, we might
even look at integrating the kolab things into the cvs of horde, but I
don't know any timelines of that either (Jan?).

As for other things, there should be more how-to's, we might start with
a list of urls pointing to things that are docs for the different parts
kolab uses, and their docs, and explaining where Kolab differs (if it does).

Lastly, and I know this is not a core Kolab project, but it needs them
to succeed, we need *clients*. Please, release those plugins, build new
clients and enhance existing ones.

Maarten Stolte