[Kroupware] New testing packages of Kolab

konold at erfrakon.de konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Oct 1 02:44:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

Following the required recompiles due to the OpenSSL update I created new
packages which are currently available from

	http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/testing/

I urgently need feedback about the source packages and the Debian 3.0
binaries provided from this location.

As soon as I got enough positive feedback I plan to release them as
Kolab 1.0 Release 1.0.9.

Yours,
-- martin
P.S.: We are currently in the process of defining our feature list for
Kolab 2.0. Now is time to speak up with your wishes.

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de