[Kroupware] Modifing /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf and /kolab/et c/apache/apache.conf

Keller Alexander alexander.keller at badenIT.de
Thu Nov 20 11:43:44 CET 2003

Hi,

you have to modify the *template*-files, in this case you should edit
/kolab/etc/kolab/http.conf.template and /kolab/etc/kolab/main.cf.template

Run the command /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab -v -o to update your configs.

Regards
 Alexander