[Kroupware] Problem creating users

Brian Galura bgalura at bstech.org
Fri Nov 14 20:39:07 CET 2003

I have installed the most recent kolab release from source and it builds and
starts fine and seems to bootstrap without any problems. I can log into the
web  interface fine and login as manager to view the ldap directly but the
web interface doesn't create any new users and doesn't show any errors. Ive
checked all the logs that I know about and cant find anything out of the
ordinary.

# uname -a
Linux cancer 2.4.22 #5 Tue Nov 11 06:37:59 PST 2003 i686 GNU/Linux
on Debian-unstable (sarge)

--
Brian Galura
Managing Partner