[Kroupware] webclient status please

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Wed Nov 12 17:55:40 CET 2003

Hi Maarten,

Are you using the latest version? http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-webclient/

There hasn't been a later release yet. There is some work to be done.

Moment (the meeting scheduling component) needs some work as there are bugs with free/busy
displaying.

Also, we need to migrate the Kolab changes to the latest CVS version of Horde.

There is a lot of work in Horde around WAP capabilities, we haven't had time to look at it yet.

For now just helping us with bug reports and extensive testing will also be a great help, but if you
would like to help code feel free. The best person to speak to is Stuart (s.binge at codefusion.co.za)
as he did most of the work to get the Kolab web client up and running.

Kind regards,
Stephan