[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun May 25 15:16:27 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 14:04 schrieb Martin Konold:

Hi,

> I will place the required OpenPKG files very soon on our ftp server.

I just put the files on the ftp server. Please be aware of the fact that we
are not finished with out QA. And that there will be some changes before the
official release.

e.g. I already know of a problem with the LDAP ACLs which are caused by the
severly broken LDAP config file parser...

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de