[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun May 25 15:04:32 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 13:04 schrieb Maarten Stolte:

Hi,

> > The QIM is currently not uptodate.
>
> Care to give some pointers how to install then?
> I´ve gotten the CVS files, am downloading the src packages from rc1, and
> now?

Basically have a look at the Makefiles and simply omit monit. IF you check the
makefiles you will notice donwloads from OpenPKG.

You dont need any files from rc1 instead bootstrap OpenPKG freshly.

I will place the required OpenPKG files very soon on our ftp server.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de