[Kroupware] Questions about Shared Resources & Concurrent Access

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue May 20 09:11:13 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 19. Mai 2003 16:59 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> At least on client has to work on "room1" to confirm the bookings.
> For the KDE Kolab client there is already button that makes it
> accept all invitations which are bookings in this particular case
> if there are no conflicts. If you switch that feature off,
> somebody (e.g. a secretary) has to confirm this manually.

Hi,

what do you mean by running on Kolab Client for the "room1" user/account?
Usually persons run their own Kolab client for their own account. Should a
secretary start another Kolab client (e.g. Kroupware KMail) on her machine
under a different user name?
Well, there are things like shell scripts, autostart folders etc., but I
can't believe that running two clients on one person's machine is what you
really recommend.
Can you explain how the scenario should work in detail?

Andreas