AW: [Kroupware] Calendar sharing

Kervin L. Pierre kervin at blueprint-tech.com
Thu May 15 15:33:07 CEST 2003

Bross, Torsten wrote:
> what does the konsec plugin??
> use it pst-files like bynari or is it a real mapi plugin for exchange?
> we are looking for an alternative exchange, but working with pst isn't that
> what we want.

To even think of replacing pst, you'd have to write the mapi message
store provider, maybe from scratch ( ie. forgo OLE COM object storage
IStorage ) depending how original you want your message store to be.  As
someone currently working on that, have to say I can understand why many
companies avoid that route.

PS.  I thought Bynari use berkeley db for storage.  I remember reading
this in an article somewhere.  I've never used the Bynari myself.

Kervin Pierre

kervin at blueprintinc.com
kervin at kervin.net
kpierre at fit.edu