[Kroupware] translation efforts

Frank Ochmann ochmann at loca.net
Thu May 8 19:24:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list so please bear with my missing knowledge
in some things.

I would quite like to volunteer to translate the admin frontends of the
server into german, and am wondering if anyone else has done some work
on this already?

As far as a method for translating is concended I do not know gettext
(as M. Konold suggested) - I would simply have an ressource file
included and replaced all english text with variables. The included
ressource file then would have the corresponding language expressions
for the original english text.

Any better ideas? Or is gettext already better?

FO