[Kroupware] Client installation

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Thu May 8 12:03:34 CEST 2003

One final caveat. You are aware that the Address book contains only
private calendar entries right?

To access the LDAP server you have to click on the search button and
do a query agains LDAP. You can then add the results of the query to
the address book.

To test if it is a configuration problem you can try to do a query againt
LDAP with either a GUI tool or ldapsearch as well.

With ldapsearch the query should look like (this is an anonymous bind as
the KAddressbook does):

ldapsearch -H ldap://myhost -b my_base_dn

Regards,
Stephan Buys