[Kroupware] OL2000 Tasks revisited

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Thu May 8 11:56:03 CEST 2003

Hi Bernhard,

Have you had any success with this (very old) bug? I have Outlook 2000
available if you still need sample data. I came accross this little problem in
a presentation yesterday :-)

In the meantime I will use the caveat you described below to get around the
problem.

Would it be correct to state that this error does not occur with Outlook XP(2002)?

Thanks!
Stephan