[Kroupware] Bynari Questions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue May 6 01:29:23 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 5. Mai 2003 12:56 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi,

> Anyone have any workarounds for these situations?

While I know about several issues with the Bynari plugin I currently can only
provide the following info.

OL uses the PST as its MAPI Storage Provider. In case there are multiple PSTs
available only one can be the standard MSP. The later is the MSP where OL
stores calendar entries after accepting an invitation etc.
If the calendar storage of the Plugin is not pointing at the standard MSP then
stuff like automatic remembering etc. does not work.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de