[Kroupware] Missing features?

Andreas Dubhorn andreas at dubhorn.de
Sat May 3 06:40:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

I*ve tried the actual Kolab beta with the normal KMail, because I don't have
the knowledge to compile the client. Perhaps of this I am missing some
feature:

1. Is there no chance to put subfolder in subfolders in the sharedfolder
area? The Webinterface shows nothing in this direction.

2. No usergroups for the ACL of the folders? How to mange more then 20
usersright?

3. Mailinglists, nearly the same as in 2. but now a group of adresses to
write to? Not found.

4. Serverside rule, ok maybe a hard thing to to, but a nice feature for "not
available messages" and so on.

Or I am simply blind that I can't find this setting?

Thanks for your help.

cu
Andreas