[Kroupware] Postfix localhost localdomain

kroupware at programmier-hilfe.de kroupware at programmier-hilfe.de
Sat May 3 02:53:38 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with postfix. I set up the kolabserver with localhost "router.whagel.de" and localdomain "whagel.de". I created a user "test" with the emailadress "test at whagel.de". I get the emails from my provider with fetchmail. Postfix sent the mails to "wolfgang at localhost.localdomain" (wolfgang is my loginname), but in fetchmailrc I said that mails from this POP-account should be delivered to the user "test".

I use Debian 3 RC1 with the binaries of kroupware.

Have you any ideas whats wrong?

Thanks

Wolfgang