[Kroupware] KMail libkorganizer.so

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:56:21 +0200

Hi Bo,

A "ldd korganizer" shows the correct path. I am unsure of how exaclty
Kmail invokes Korganizer, libkorganizer.so doens't show up with a
"ldd kmail"

When I built the projects I had KDEDIR and KDEDIRS (not sure which
one is redundant) set to /usr/kde/3.1 (Gentoo Box) and used the
following:

./configure --prefix=/home/kdedev/kroupware --with-qtdir=/usr/qt/3

should I set any enviroment variables?

I basically added /home/kdedev/kroupware/bin to the start of my PATH
and run kmail.