[Kroupware] KDE and Windows clients for Colab server

Vadim Plessky kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:38:33 +0300

Hi Stephan,

On Sunday 16 March 2003 13:26, Stephan Buys wrote:
|  Hi Vadim,
|
|  There are no official Windows clients for Kolab. If you need to use
| Windows you can use the Bynari Insight Connector with Microsoft Outlook
| (unfortunately both proprietory)

well, IIRC it was announced in the very beginning that Kroupware project would
come back with Windows client as well.
Is that plan changed? Or I just need to wait a little bit? :-)

|  If you feel _real_ brave you could possibly try to get Kolab client
| working under Cygwin ;-)

Oh, no, I am not that brave.

|  Please check the www.kroupware.org site, it contains links to all the
| SRPMS and RPMS that are available. Go to the Howto install sections.

Do you have Screenshots session somewhere?
It seems I can't find any screenshot.

Beisdes, I failed to find SRPM or RPM (desired platfrom: Mandrake 8.2)
on that page. I refer here to:
http://www.kroupware.org/howto-kolab-kde-client.html

Thanks,

Vadim

--

Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net