[Kroupware] KDE and Windows clients for Colab server

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:26:57 +0200

Hi Vadim,

There are no official Windows clients for Kolab. If you need to use Windows you
can use the Bynari Insight Connector with Microsoft Outlook (unfortunately both
proprietory)

If you feel _real_ brave you could possibly try to get Kolab client working
under Cygwin ;-)

Please check the www.kroupware.org site, it contains links to all the SRPMS
and RPMS that are available. Go to the Howto install sections.

Regards,
Stephan Buys