[Kroupware] Relase Candidate 1 of the KDE Kolab client available

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:41:49 +0100

On Friday 14 March 2003 08:54, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> I'm afraid the sources got mixed up, because while I could compile beta5
> without any problem against KDE 3.1, this is not possible with RC1. I get
> errors in kdenetwork for kget/kit (okay, something I would not worry about)
> and in kdepim for kaddressbook (main.cpp:22: no method
> 'KABC::StdAddressBokkk::handlecrash').
>
> Should I wait for 3.1.1? I actually don't believe, that this would really
> help.
> I'm working on SuSE 8.1 with the KDE RPMs provided on kde.org - as there
> were no problems with beta5, I don't think it was a mistake of mine.
>
> Anybody with the same experience, or any hints for me?

> > The packages have been tagged in cvs with kroupware_branch_rc1 (only
> > kdepim and kdenetwork though) and need a recent KDE 3.1 cvs checkout or
> > the 3.1.1 that will be released within a few days.

Yes , it states clearly in the announcement that it needs a recent 3.1 cvs
checkout or 3.1.1 released within a few earthcycles. Most likely that it
won't compile against 3.1 then I think .
I'm gonna give it a try this day, though.
Wim Bakker

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus!