[Kroupware] Merging of existing calendar data - how to do?

Andreas Gungl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:39:40 +0100

Hi,

I'm playing a bit with the latest betas of Kolab and Kroupware (so called
evaluation) and i'm wondering how it's possible to import existing calendar
data (resp. ical files).

I see two scenarios where it's necessary to be able to import resp. merge
calendar data:

1) You get an ical attachment in a mail created in the korganizer Group
Scheduling mode. I have such a message in my Kolab inbox, but I really don't
know how to merge it. I even cannot open that attachment, just use Save or
Save As.

2) You have people with existing calendar data in ical file, perhaps even from
korganizer. Imagine, you plan to migrate this data to a Kolab / Kroupware
system. What is the way to go?

Sorry when I missed existing answers given to previous questions into a
similiar direction. I've already searched the archive and didn't manage to
find related informations.

Regards,
Andreas