[Kroupware] Howto change "cn=nobody" password

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:31:09 +0200

I have tried the procedure you mentioned below and have noted that during
the bootstrap process the following error messages are emitted. Unfortunately
the error is still there...

prepare LDAP database...
kill running slapd (if any)
temporarily start slapd under local port 7777
modifying existing kolab config object
mynetworkinterfaces: 127.0.0.1/8,
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 188.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 196.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 204.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 213.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 222.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 231.
failed to write entry: Already exists at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 239.
LDAP setup finished

Any ideas?

Regards,
Stephan Buys