[Kroupware] questions on LDAP

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 27 17:24:56 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 23:00, Jon Reynolds wrote:
> I have some questions about the ldap of the kolab server.
>
> In evolution I can connect to my ldap server and it will auto complete
> the address in the To: field. I cannot do this in outlook, is the bynari
> connector needed for that?

As least it works here on our reference plaftform (NT4 SP6a, OL2000German, IE5.5)
with an ldap service configured and the Insight connector.
It might also work without the Insight connector, I don't know.

> Also, has anyone written any documentation on using the kolab server
> rather than just explaining the features?

Using the administration web interface is documented.
We might publish another document in a while
about how to use the KDE Kolab Client.