[Kroupware] LDAP

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Wed Jun 25 12:21:30 CEST 2003

Hi Arend,

You will need to specify the Base DN (Distinguished name) which is the
starting point for your search.

You can find the base_dn for your server in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf

As for the terminal related questions. What shell are you using to invoke
the startup command? Are those the any errors listed? Sometimes the kolab
script will fail to start because other services failed to start.

Regards,
Stephan